Exploring Grammar Book 1
SKU : WEPB31127
Title Exploring Grammar Book 1
Type Workbook Primary
Exploring Grammar is a series of multi-level English grammar workbooks for young learners. The series combines informative content that strongly focuses on grammar and vocabulary within an easy-to-understand structure. Each of the workbooks is written to suit the learning needs of a specific age group and ability range. From the early level to the upper level, language skills are developed and practised through clear vocabulary and point-by-point grammar presentations as well as graded exercises.
- Grammar Tips
- Grammar Exercises
- Common Errors
- A series based on different age levels of our young learners!
Each lesson in the workbook provides:
- Explanations on the grammar item taught
- Exercises for the specific age level
- Straightforward example sentences
- Examples of common grammatical errors
- a…, an…
- It is a / an...
- I am...
- You are...
- This is...
- He / She is...
- I have a... He / She has a...
- His / Her...
- What is your / my / his name?
- What is it?
- What is this?
- Is it…?
- Yes, ... No, ...
- Is this…?
- Yes, it is. No, it is not.
- Is he / she a…?
- Yes, he / she is. No, he / she is not.
- Is this... Is he / She...
- No, it is not a... It is a...
- No, he / she is not... He / She is...
- I am…ing.
- Yellow, Green, While, Black, Blue, Red, Brown
- Songs and Rhymes
Size W 19 x H 26 cm
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักพิมพ์ เพอลังอิ พับลิชชิ่ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด