Brain Game: Observation, Headstart, Memory
SKU : DPPE1101
Title Brain Game: Observation, Head Start, Memory
Series Brain Game
เกมฝึกสมองเรียนรู้ตัวอักษร ตัวเลข สี และรูปร่าง
Learn letters of the alphabet, numbers, as well as names of colours and shapes
- A uniquely designed game to help children learn letters of the alphabet, numbers, as well as names of colours and shapes
- The contents will help children to sharpen observation skills, improve memory, and enhance concentration
- The game requires children to observe each picture within a short period of time, and then choose a question to answer. By doing so, children will find the game both exciting and challenging
- Includes simple-to-answer questions that make the game lively and interactive, while developing children's logical thinking skills and language skills
- The game promotes parent-child interaction and strengthens family bonds
How to Play (This game is to be played by 2 or more players.)
- The youngest player (Player 1) will take a card from the box at random and then turn the hourglass over. He/She will only have 20 seconds to observe the picture on the card.
- When the time is up, Player 1 will end his/her observation and hand the card to Player 2. Player 1 will then roll the dice to determine which question he/she will be asked. For example, if the dice lands on 2, Player 1 will be asked question 2 that is printed on the reverse side of the card. Counting the dots on the dice will enhance the children's number skills.
- If Player 1 answers the question correctly, the card will be given to Player 1 for safekeeping. If he answers the question wrongly, the card will be placed back in the box. It is then Player 2's turn to play the game. He/She will repeat the previous steps.
- The player with the most cards after 10 minutes is the winner.
" If you are the only player, observe the picture on the front side of the card for 20 seconds, then answer all the questions on the reverse side of the card."
Age 3-6 years old
Type Board Game
Product consists of:
- 54 cards
- 1 hourglass
- 1 dice
Product Dimensions Box size: 265mm x 224mm x 32mm
Publisher Dickens Publishing Ltd.