Brain Game: Observation, Headstart, Memory
SKU : DPPE1101
- A uniquely designed game to help children learn letters of the alphabet, numbers, as well as names of colours and shapes
- The contents will help children to sharpen observation skills, improve memory, and enhance concentration
- The game requires children to observe each picture within a short period of time, and then choose a question to answer. By doing so, children will find the game both exciting and challenging
- Includes simple-to-answer questions that make the game lively and interactive, while developing children's logical thinking skills and language skills
- The game promotes parent-child interaction and strengthens family bonds
How to Play (This game is to be played by 2 or more players.)
- The youngest player (Player 1) will take a card from the box at random and then turn the hourglass over. He/She will only have 20 seconds to observe the picture on the card.
- When the time is up, Player 1 will end his/her observation and hand the card to Player 2. Player 1 will then roll the dice to determine which question he/she will be asked. For example, if the dice lands on 2, Player 1 will be asked question 2 that is printed on the reverse side of the card. Counting the dots on the dice will enhance the children's number skills.
- If Player 1 answers the question correctly, the card will be given to Player 1 for safekeeping. If he answers the question wrongly, the card will be placed back in the box. It is then Player 2's turn to play the game. He/She will repeat the previous steps.
- The player with the most cards after 10 minutes is the winner.
" If you are the only player, observe the picture on the front side of the card
for 20 seconds, then answer all the questions on the reverse side of the card."