Tiger Time 4 Activity Book
SKU : BGJE0208
Title Tiger Time 4 Activity Book
Type Workbook Prathomsuksa 4
Published under License Macmillan Publisher Limited
Author Name Carol Read and Mark Ormerod
- Based on The Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551.
- CLIL is provided for academic success in the 21st century students.
- Build independent and successful learners and thinkers through learning to learn and cognitive skills.
- Take initiative in learning via technology fostering a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
- Develop well-rounded, thoughtful children through the values and cultural syllabus.
- Encourage students communicate confidently by using natural language in and out of the classroom.
- Develop and reinforce grammar and phonics through the integrated components.
- Welcome Back to the Tiger Street Club!
- A New School Year
- Describing People
- Around the Town
- Jobs and Routines
- Things We Like Doing
- In the Countryside
- Tiger Street Club Review
- Tiger Day
- Children's Day
- World Poetry Day
Year of Publication 2017
Size W 22cm x H 27.6 cm
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักพิมพ์ เพอลังอิ พับลิชชิ่ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด