Primary Education Smart Plus Science Textbook P1
SKU : BCRB291048
|Quantity to buy|
Do not have enough stock
Out of stock
Title Primary Education Smart Plus Science Textbook Prathomsuksa 1
Type Textbook Prathomsuksa
- Based on the Basic Education Curriculum B.E. 2551 (Revised Edition B.E. 2560).
- Both Textbooks & Workbooks are available.
- Free Teacher's Guides
- Providing KWLW approach facilitates teachers to adopt a constructivist teaching method.
- Encouraging students being actively involved in thinking about their learning.
- STEM Activity, a problem-based project, complements the lesson which also incorporates the 4C's of the 21st Century Skills such as Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking and Creativity.
- Day Sky and Night Sky
Year of Publication 2018
Size W 21 x H 29.7 cm (A4)
Paper Matt Coated Paper 90 gsm
- Glossary (Lists and explains difficult term used in the text)
- Mind Map (Presents a powerful diagram to literally 'map' out all the concepts in the chapter)
- Let's Scan and Watch (Provides direct access to the relevant information on the Internet by scanning the QR codes given)
- Let's Find Out! (Encourages students to find information and present their findings)
- Let's Laugh! (Makes learning science a fun thing)
- Let's Try! (Helps students to master their scientific knowledge and skills)
- Let's Think! (Challenges students with questions that promote higher thinking skills)
- Let's know more! (Presents extra information that is relevant to the concept learned)
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักพิมพ์ เพอลังอิ พับลิชชิ่ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด