Tiger Time 1 Student’s Book
SKU : BGJE0201
Title Tiger Time 1 Student’s Book
Type Textbook Prathomsuksa 1
Published under License Macmillan Publisher Limited
Author Name Carol Read and Mark Ormerod
- Based on The Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551.
- CLIL is provided for academic success in the 21st century students.
- Build independent and successful learners and thinkers through learning to learn and cognitive skills.
- Take initiative in learning via technology fostering a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
- Develop well-rounded, thoughtful children through the values and cultural syllabus.
- Encourage students communicate confidently by using natural language in and out of the classroom.
- Develop and reinforce grammar and phonics through the integrated components.
- Engaging stories in levels 1 and 2 can be presented using the digital course story-teller or traditional story cards.
- Tiger Values in every unit help pupils learn to respect others and their environments.
- CLIL is contextualized in humourous comic strips.
- Traditional rhymes and games give pupils an insight into English-speaking culture.
- Act out the story with cut-out props.
- Introduce vocabulary with the Digital Course Vocabulary App or photographic flashcards.
- Hello, Tiger!
- Back to School
- The Gingerbread Man
- Tiger Review 1
- Tiger is Lost
- Dinner Time
- Tiger Review 2
- The Sore Paw
- The Missing Skateboard
- Tiger Review 3
- Mother's Day
- Father’s Day
- Teacher's Day
- Picture Dictionary
Year of Publication 2017
Size W 22cm x H 27.6 cm
Paper 70 gsm
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักพิมพ์ เพอลังอิ พับลิชชิ่ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด