Exploring Grammar Step By Step Book 3
SKU : WEPC33123
Title Exploring Grammar Step By Step Book 3
Type Workbook Primary
Exploring Grammar Step by Step is a series of multi-level English grammar workbooks for young learners. The series combines informative content that strongly focuses on grammar and vocabulary within an easy-to-understand structure. Each of the workbooks is written to suit the learning needs of a specific age group and ability range. From the early level to the upper level, language skills are developed and practised through clear vocabulary and point-by-point grammar presentations as well as graded exercises.
- Grammar Tips
- Grammar Exercises
- Common Errors
- A series based on different age levels of our young learners!
Each lesson in the workbook provides:
- Explanations on the grammar item taught
- Exercises for the specific age level
- Straightforward example sentences
- Examples of common grammatical errors
- Uncountable / Countable Nouns
- This / That, These / Those
- Don't / Please don't Don't be / Please be
- Me, You, Him, Her, It, Us, Them
- Adjectives - Synonyms and Antonyms
- Our, Your, Their, Its
- Some, Any, No, Many, A lot of
- Some, Any. No, Much, A lot of
- Is / Are there…?
- There is / aren't... There isn’t / aren’t...
- May I…?
- A teacher, A doctor, etc.
- Has / Have Am / Is / Are
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Here is... / Here are...
- Here / There it is. Here / There they are.
- The Simple Present Tense
- What is the time?
- Was, Were
Size W 19 x H 26 cm
Publisher Praxis Publishing Singapore Pte. Ltd.