Tiger Time 6 Student’s Book
SKU : BGJE0211
Title Tiger Time 6 Student’s Book
Type Textbook Prathomsuksa 6
Published under License Macmillan Publisher Limited
Author Name Carol Read and Mark Ormerod
- Based on The Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551.
- CLIL is provided for academic success in the 21st century students.
- Build independent and successful learners and thinkers through learning to learn and cognitive skills.
- Take initiative in learning via technology fostering a strong student-teacher-parent connection.
- Develop well-rounded, thoughtful children through the values and cultural syllabus.
- Encourage students communicate confidently by using natural language in and out of the classroom.
- Develop and reinforce grammar and phonics through the integrated components.
- Internet tracks webquests develop digital literacy.
- Reading tips provide the strategies needed to understand pre-secondary texts.
- Clear grammar provides the support needed for confident communication.
- Thinking skills encourage pupils to become better thinkers and learners by handling information in a variety of ways.
- Motivating CLIL projects help foster essential life skills like researching, planning and presentation.
- Exciting global culture and integrated skills work encourages respect for other cultures.
- Welcome back to the TTSLN
- In your free time
- Geographical wonders
- Recipes and food
- Around the city
- Ingenious inventions
- Helping people
- A camping trip
- Songs bank
Year of Publication 2017
Size W 22cm x H 27.6cm
Paper 70 gsm
Pelangi Publishing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
สำนักพิมพ์ เพอลังอิ พับลิชชิ่ง (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด